Mae Phim Beach lies in the province of Rayong, on the eastern coast of Thailand. The region is known for its many fruit plantations, unspoiled nature, waterfalls, islands and kilometres of bright white beaches. This part of Thailand is the area with the most hours of sunshine, so a perfect place to invest in a holiday condo or home.
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport 170 km’s, 2 hours by car
- Bangkok City 190 km’s, 2,5 hours by car
- Pattaya 100 km’s, 1,2 hours by car
- Rayong City 45 km’s, 30 minutes by car
- Koh Samed island, just a short boat trip away
- Koh Chang island 150 km’s, 2 hours by car
- Cambodia border 120 km’s, 1,5 hours by car
Outstanding coastal line with numerous beaches stretching ten’s of km’s, which undoubtedly are one the best mainland beaches in Thailand.
Download this Mae Phim Map as a PDF (31MB)